Circus Animal Cookies Painting Tutorial

 


I had an old canvas that needed to be used up before I finally just tossed it in the trash. So, without wanting to be wasteful I decided to make this fun little painting. 






Supplies

CAnvas
light pink paint
dark pink paint
white paint
posca pens 



I first painted the canvas in a lighter pink color this color specifically

You than want to head over to Studiodiy.com to print off the circus cookies pattern to trace around I used the camel twice in my canvas.


Next, I traced the pattern on to my canvas they fit exactly how I wanted them too. I than painted two a darker pink from the canvas and two white.  After that I grabbed my Posac pens, and I just made little filled in circles all of each "cookie" and I absolutely love how it turned out simple yet so effective.






I hope you try out this fun and really simple and easy craft to add to your home I think I'm going to hang it up on my sprinkle wall in my kitchen but for now it's going to stay on the front entrance table.


AmandaRose

Comments

Popular Posts