Chocolate Chip Banana Bars Recipe

I never know what to write on my blog post usually I'm wilding it out and have too much to say (things that should not be said) and I say them with my whole chest, but when it comes to my blog posts I have to draw in audiences that may not understand my sarcasm and sometimes downright absurd behaviors. Then there are other times I could be defined as a mute I have nothing to say, and my brain couldn't even try to come up with words let alone a complete sentence. ADHD is the worst sometimes if you know you know. I plan on getting better on writing on here this year to show I can make 'professional looking content'.  

So today I'm blessing your eyes with a Chocolate Chip Banana Bars Recipe I whipped up quick. I had bananas and chocolate chips I needed to use up and it was super simple to make, it also turned out really delicious. If these bars happen to last in your house (which never happens in my house with our six kids) you can always freeze whatever remaining leftovers you have to be able to enjoy for later day.




These have the right amount of banana flavor with banana cream pudding added to it and you can never have to many chocolate chips, right?





Chocolate chip Banana Bars Recipe

Ingredients

4-5 banana's 

3/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup oil

1/4 cup milk

2 eggs

1 cup flour

2 packages of banana cream pudding 

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1 cup chocolate chips  

  

Instructions

 

1.  Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with non-stick spray and set aside.

2.  Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk, and eggs until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in chocolate chips.

3.  Spread the batter into the prepared pan.

4.  Bake 25-30 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares. Enjoy!





I just threw everything in my stand mixer, so it was even easier to make. But if you don't have a stand mixer you can always use a hand mixer or you can just do it the old fashion way by hand.



You want to put the bananas in by themselves first and run the stand mixer so it can break them up and smash them all down.



Once the bananas are all smashed up then you can start adding all your other ingredients. besides the chocolate chips those should be added last and should be stirred in by hand.



The banana cream pudding is honestly optional but it's so worth it if you put it in you won't be disappointed.




Also measure the chocolate chips to what your heart feels right. You may not like that much so add less or you may have a huge, sweet tooth so add the whole damn bag. 



Pour your well mixed ingredients into a well-greased 9 x 13 dish, as an extra step you can sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.



Place into your preheated 350-degree oven for 25-30 mins. Once it's done cooking take out and let cool completely, that way when you cut into it you get clean cuts, and it comes out as a whole slice.



After it's completely cooled cut yourself a piece and enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts