Pineapple Cream Pie Recipe


I learned about this recipe like a decade ago and I still love making it every summer. Living in Arizona sucks sometimes just because it's just getting hotter and hotter each year here in the desert but I do love living here it has become my home.

I believe that everything happens for a reason (not religion, I'm not religious, and no I'm not an atheist) and everything is slowly falling into place for what it's doing in life. I wish it was going faster but at least I can say I'm finally finishing what I started so long ago.

 Life will be complete when I finally finish school, I can't wait to start life with my degrees. I want to show my children they can achieve anything and everything no matter what the circumstances are in life.

Off to the yummy and super easy recipe....

















print recipe

Pineapple Cream Pie Recipe
Ingredients
  • 1 Graham cracker crust
  • 1 can Crushed pineapple
  • 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 box Vanilla pudding
  • 8 oz Whipped cream
Instructions
1. Grab a bowl and throw all the ingredients in, stir and pour into the pie crust.2. Place the pie in the fridge and wait for it to set up and get cold, then it's ready to get shoveled in your mouth.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8


AmandaRose

Comments

Popular Posts