Chocolate Pops Recipe


I was wanting to do something fun with the kids inside yesterday because well we live in the hottest state alive, and I have two sick ones so we couldn't go to the splash pad. So, I decided to get out some chocolate melts and have a little fun.



I placed two cubes in a bowl and microwaved 10 seconds at a time for about 60 seconds.


Grab your parchment paper and tear a piece off, you then want to grab your pen and I used duct tape for my circle, I placed the duct tape down on the paper and drew a circle around it, I did this 6 times. Then I cut off another piece of parchment paper and placed it over the first piece, the circles will be my "template".


I used edible pearls and rock candy along with regular sprinkles, but you can use whatever you desire, gummy bears, colored sugar, jellybeans etc. let you heart go wild on this fun treat you won't be disappointed any way you go with it.



After we melted the chocolate, we placed it in a zip lock baggy then clipped a corner off, I helped them with getting the chocolate on the parchment paper. All you do is go in a circular motion so make circles as you're going in a circle ha, when your done make sure you put a blob of it at the bottom so your stick can go and have room to seal itself in the chocolate, now just decorate a way you see fit. I let them decorate theirs how they wanted.

 2 cubes of chocolate yields 3 chocolate pops.



Sora loved the rock candy; I loved the way it looked.


Pearls, Pearls everywhere all different colors and sizes


Trent went with stars and sprinkles.


Chloe loved the bigger pearls and rock candy

I thought all three of my children did awesome at designing their chocolate pops, we let them dry for about 20 minutes popped them off and then enjoy. Sora couldn't because she was throwing up and is still sick today, but she's been sleeping all day which I hope helps, and Trent seems to be a little better. Let's hope they can use these swimming suits I just sewed up for them a little big ago tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed as much as we did eat, I would love to hear what you will put on top of your Chocolate Pops?



print recipe

Chocolate Pops Recipe
Ingredients
  • 2 cubes for 3 pops Chocolate Melts
  • 3 Popsicle sticks
  • 2 sheets Parchment Paper
  • for circles Pen
  • however many you want Pearls or any topping
Instructions
1. I placed two cubes in a bowl and microwaved 10 seconds at a time for about 60 seconds
2. Grab your parchment paper and tear a piece off, you then want to grab your pen and I used duct tape for my circle, I placed the duct tape down on the paper and drew a circle around it, I did this 6 times. Then I cut off another piece of parchment paper and placed it over the first piece, the circles will be my "template".3. I used edible pearls and rock candy along with regular sprinkles, but you can use whatever you desire, gummy bears, colored sugar, jellybeans etc.4. After we melted the chocolate, we placed it in a zip lock baggy then clipped a corner off then all you do is go in a circular motion so make circles as you're going in a circle motion. Then when you get where the stick is going you make a big blob and place the stick in while wet, so it sets up in the chocolate.5. While the chocolate is still wet make sure you throw on all the goodies you desire.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 3 per 2 cubes.

AmandaRose

Comments

Popular Posts