Best Banana Bread Recipe



Every time we have bananas in our house I always get the same question each time, When are you going to make your banana bread? my answer, in time chill....My last batch I made was a week ago and it was for my in laws since then everyone in my house has wanted some, so I thought i'll just finally make a tutorial for it. So now any one who wants it can now have it by making it them selves, wink wink....




Ingredients:
5 ripen bananas
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 TB vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cornstarch

300 degrees for 1 hour or until golden perfection



When I make my banana bread I like the banana's much more ripened like completely black looking like something is growing out of them ha, but seriously they're the best that way.


These pretties have barely any battle wounds but they still did the job and it was still just as good. Also the more bananas the better right? I mean you are making BANANA bread so when a recipe calls for 2 or 3 why? the more the better and tasty.



So this is where I change it up every now and then like for my in laws I used coconut oil instead of butter but, that is up to you it all turns out just as good. But I usually place the butter in a cup and melt it in the microwave for 30 second before putting it in with the banana's so it all combines faster and I guess it's just how I have always done it ha...don't ask just do it...


Next throw in your sugar and yes I know this is a liquid measuring cup don't judge!


tried getting some action shots because well why not :) before you put the sugar in it's kind of this thick batter then after it will look soupy like the picture below.


You can mash up your banana's really well or just keep them bigger it's really how you like your banana bread.


After all your ingredients are added it should look like this back to being kind of a thicker batter. 


butter your baking dish lightly and then just pour your batter on in and bake for an hour at 300 degrees








It's so so simple and so so good, it's a winner every time and you could always add other toppings to it if you choose other fruits or chocolate chips. What ever you desire but, this one should be tried at least once in your life time because it's oh so yummy.

AmandaRose

print recipe

Best banana bread recipe
Ingredients
  • 5 very ripen Bananas
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Butter
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 cups Flour
  • 2 TB Vanilla
  • 1 tsp Baking powder
  • 1 tsp Baking soda
  • 1 tsp Cornstarch
Instructions
1. 300 degrees for 1 hour or until golden perfection2. Place the butter in a cup and melt it in the microwave for 30 second before putting it in with the banana's so it all combines faster, and everything is more smooth instead of extra lumpy.3. Next pour in your sugar to the butter and bananas mixture4. You can mash up your banana's really well or just keep them bigger it's really how you like your banana bread.
5. Place all your dry ingredients into the wet mixture stir pour into a greased dish. Then place in preheated oven and bake.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8 servings

Comments

Popular Posts