Big Dipper Skirt by Sew Honey Designs

I got to test a fun new twist on an A-Line skirt its called the Big Dipper Skirt it's 5 skirts in 1 now that is a package if you ask me, the best part it's Sew Honey Designs first pattern and I was so honored to be able to test for her. Debbie did such an amazing job on designing such a fun skirt with so many ideas, and they went together so fast as well.


This is Option 4 from the pattern and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out I love the fabric combo I picked out I love how big the front pockets are I just LOVE everything about it.


The 5 options goes as follow:

Option 1: Flat front and elastic waistband, pocket band, side strips and hem band
Option 2: Full elastic waistband with hem hand (a regular skirt)
Option 3: Flat front and elastic waistband with pocket band and side strips
Option 4: Flat front and elastic waistband with pocket and hem band
Option 5: Full elastic waistband with side stripes 

So many Options I love every variations and I bet if you got creative you could make even more options I also think that it would be cool to use that mind of yours and combine options as well.



Very big pockets to store anything really.


I love the way the flat front looks as well :o)



This is Option 2 a regular skirt which I love who doesn't love a good fitting skirt I think everyone. Has a hem band with elastic and then I added a little detail on the side to bring it all in together.



The skirt pattern comes in sizes 2-12 so tweens can get in on this pattern as well, DOUBLE plus :D
make sure you go get the  Big Dipper 5 skirts in 1 pattern you will have 20 made in 2 hours I swear by it because I have made that many since taking these pictures for both of my daughters :o).

Go show Sew Honey Designs some love i'm sure Debbie would really appreciate it.


Amanda Rose

Comments

Popular Posts