Perfect Pattern Parcel #7 Bags

Today is the last day to purchase the Perfect Pattern Parcel #7 Bags lets just say these are some must have bags and they are truly amazing one of a kind all different size and design bags. Every women would be happy with any one of these patterns but to get all 6 bag patterns at once which is an amazing deal and find.


Pattern Parcel #7: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win!
Daphne Bag by Clover & Violet (brand new design and exclusive launch!)

I decided to do the Betty Bowler by Swoon I scaled it up to 150% so we could have a duffle bag for when we go up to The North Pole Experience two days after thanksgiving excited for my three little ones to see snow for the first time ever :o). 


When I won the willow and co contest a couple month back I won 641$ in prices and I decided to use some of the fabric I won from spoon flower, Alice in wonderland print and the inside is a canvas print that can easily be whip off if it gets dirty on the inside. The zipper on the outside goes into a huge pocket area on the inside to store your phone wallet etc I decided to do a ruffle around the zipper for a little more pizzazz.


My bag came out a little different because I didn't add all the detail to the outside and i only added a strap handle on the sides not in the front so it will be easy to carry when we go on little weekend vacations but I love how it turned out. I also have the Barcelona Bag & Wallet by Pat Bravo cut out in a cute fabric print that i'm going to make my oldest daughter for Christmas. I'm also going to be making a few of the other patterns for Christmas gifts for others in the family excited to see what the say when they see that i made them. I always think people will be to judgmental when i give them handmade items even if its perfect i still feel like I have to many people in my life that would rather put me down then bring me up.


Grab these amazing bag patterns HERE just in time for the holidays to make for your friends and family because no one could ever go with out a bag big or small everyone women will love a bag in their life. And the best thing is the bonus pattern is a brand new pattern you will be the first to own it how amazing is that and its a fun little bag that would be great for all occasions just like the rest of the incredible bags.

Please be sure to check out the other amazing bloggers who have blogged about Perfect Pattern Parcel #7 Bags

Parcel #4 Inspiration Tour Schedule:

Friday, November 7 Stitched || Sew Exhausted

Saturday, November 8 Made by Sara ||Oliver's Fancy || Strawberry Patch Ramblings

Sunday, November 9 from a box || Mia's Creations || MOMENTS

Monday, November 10 owen's olivia || While she was sleeping

Tuesday, November 11 Nutta || Radiant Home Studio || La Pantigana

Wednesday, November 12 Sew Fishsticks || Stacy Sews || Stitching Insane || GnomeAngel

Thursday, November 13 Needle and Ted || Patchouli Moon Studio || Sprouting JubeJube || The Crazy Tailor

Friday, November 14 Casa Crafty || A Jennuine Life || 'So, Zo... What do you know?'

Saturday, November 15 Stitches by Laura || Rebekah Sews || Serger Pepper

Sunday, November 16 Blogs Like A Mother || Vicky Myers creations || Blossom Heart Quilts

Monday, November 17 Shanni Loves || So Sew Easy || GYCT Designs || Tiger In A Tornado

Tuesday, November 18 The Nosy Pepper || Keep Calm and Carrion || There & Back || Sewing Sober

Wednesday, November 19 Sew Like My Mom || Knot Sew Normal || Stacy Sews || sewVery

Thursday, November 20 Mimi's Mom || Our Family Four || shades of BOLD || Modern Handcraft

Friday, November 21 Shawnta Sews || Lulu & Celeste || Amanda Rose || Robin's Fabric Nest || House of Pinheiro
Amanda Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts