Muse of the Morning pattern review


Hi Everyone my name is Amanda I blog over at Amanda Rose but alot of my older fans would know my blog as if life was like a cupcake I have been wanting to re brand my blog and shop for a while now and finally have done so.

I was so excited when the opportunity arise to test one of Chrissy patterns from muse of the morning I chose to do the ramblin raglan shirt which Is really sad to say but all the years I have been sewing and making items and crafts I have NEVER sewn a shirt with a elastic casing in the neck. How CRAZY is that? haha but I was so excited when I seen this pattern I said it's time and it so was, this shirt was one of the easiest patterns I thing I have ever made and it came together so fast it wasn't even funny.


So I decided to do the shirt style with the flutter sleeve, did you know with this pattern pack it has 7 different styles, 3 different bodices, 2 lengths and 2 hems its a pretty AMAZING pattern pack that you really need in your collection of patterns. You can make a nightie or a dress or a shirt style.

So I always love adding extras to everything I make that's just my thing, so I added studs one at a time just kind of all over the t shirt to make it more me :). 

Studs Studs every where :D I kept the bottom part un hemmed for some reason I liked the style on this shirt maybe because of the navy and white poke a dots it just added more to the shirt. But I can tell you this much both my daughters will be having more shirts, dresses, and nighties made from this pattern. I can't say anything bad about it it's so perfect and such a great style for your little girls.


Head over to Chrissy blog she is having a giveaway  that you will not want to miss, and then last but not least she is having a sale 30% off all her patterns bought through her website http://www.museofthemorning.com/ just use the code BLOGTOUR30 this code is effective May 1st until the 17th.

Thank you so much again Chrissy for having me i'm so excited to have tested one of your many amazing patterns.


Amanda Rose


Comments

Popular Posts