it's starting to look a lot like Christmas

I started making Christmas presents late this year because, of school and finals my last final was on Saturday. I'm buckling down now and making gifts everyday for everyone so far I have some done for the girls here is what is done:

dolly dress and one of GG's doily that she gave to me

dolly night gown

with velcore closure for easy on and off on the girls dolls i'm making them for xmas as well

felt food so far i have made sliced bread, cheese, lettuce, orange slice, "cooked" egg, carrots, 3 chips, butter and broccoli

dolly muffs and caplet

little dolly dress

dolly jacket

with bow velcore closure



I'm currently working on the girls dolls and much much much much more for everyone else for xmas hope you enjoy a sneek peek :)

I also got Chloe a sewing machine for 7 dollars on black friday at joanns orginal 30$ she is going to flip when she sees it :)

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts