Handmade gift exchange

This year I was so excited to see Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous throwing a handmade gift exchange, I jumped right in on the fun. Remember a couple of months ago at creative esates I got the opportunity to meet Linda it wasn't long but she was sweet as can be and I was so excited to meet her and nervous at the same time :). The gift exchange partner I got is Kristen she is sweet as can be as well and we exchanged email to really get to know each other, when finding out she had a 4 months old baby girl I was so excited because, we all know girls items is my strong suit.  Kristen also has an etsy shop and a business facebook peace love & crafts , I have to say I have seen hair clips in my time but I have never seen the quality that goes into the hair accessories she made for me and the girls, i'm still in aww on how well they are made.

I wear the leaf headbands everyday I'm so in love with them no joke, every penny you spend at her store is worth the quality and work she puts in to every piece.

Chloe picks a hair clip everyday to wear and she has been picking a different colored leaf hair clip to wear each day. look at it isn't it adorable I think Kristen knows I love nature :)

Sora wears this pink bow everyday it pops so cute with her brown hair and blue eyes I LOVE IT...I have to say everyone should be jealous of my gift exchange partner because, she has amazing items you should go buy her entire etsy shop it is soooo worth it!!!!

And these are all the goodies I made for Kristen's baby girl, seeing she makes AMAZING hair clips she needed a pretty little hair bow holder, plus two skirts, and 4 ruffled bums that look oh so cute on her!

I will be doing the handmade gift exchange every time she throws it from this point on, i'm just really glad I got to "meet" someone who was sweet as can be and makes amazing items, so everyone run on over like her on her facebook and check out her awesome etsy shop oh and how did I forget she has the cutest little blog as well!!!


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda


Comments

Popular Posts