little mama bowtique

Me and my friend Mary have calibrated on a couple of items in our etsy shop, she started her etsy shop a couple of months ago. Since then she has been a crafty little critter making the cutest little pieces to add to your daughters hair accessory collection and her pieces are priced just right and perfect for all ages. I would love for you to stop by her facebook page as well and give her some love, she does giveaways often and who wouldn't love to win a bow or two from her, I would :)...



I'm so glad that we have gotten as close as we have over the past couple of months I actually met Katie (who made over my blog and etsy) through Mary they are sister in laws :). I can't wait to meet baby Lilly when she is born in august i'll be in wisco the week after with Chlo-bugs cannot wait. When we meet up we will be doing a photo shoot for a very special piece i'm working on that is truly my dream come true :). 



So please go and stop by her shop and facebook show the love and maybe buy a bow or two!!!

get your bows just in time for the fourth of july


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

  1. Yay, you are going to take pictures of the new baby :) I wanna come too...you'll get to meet her before me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts