Creative Esates

So this weekend most every blogger knew there was this amazing conference is Az Creative Estates was taking place, and I decided to join in on the fun for a day I was going to go on Saturday but other things happened so I wasn't able to make it. Friday was fun I went to a mini scrap booking class held by Lisa Andrews, we made this cute little house cards and I also got to meet Linda From craftaholics anonymous , I also was the first person to win a really cool scrap booking kit which I can't wait to use. I only took a couple of pictures, but I hope they hold it again next year so I will be able to go all the days :).

Me and Linda 
she was so sweet and nice, we only chatted for a couple of minutes but I was glad I got to meet her..I actually got to test out one of her patterns a couple of weeks ago for her etsy shop ruffled begonia..its a darling little apron that she actually has for sale in her shop right now, it's so easy to make and I wear it all the time to bake with my girls..

uber cute huh...I love it go pick up your pattern today and try it out you wont be disappointed, it even has little pockets on the inside of the apron..

back to creative estates this is what we made for the hour 

it unfolds and you cut the little pieces out from the paper above the card and glue them in (I still need to finish that)

and this is what I won

all the goodies that came inside

also when you walk in creative estates you get a box of goodies that i'm in LOVE with can't wait to use everything in the goody box...

Can't wait for next year i'll take more pictures and hope to meet more amazing bloggers

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda




Comments

Popular Posts