A day in my life

So I just learned that March is national craft month and I think i'm going to join in on the fun and make something everyday or try to make something everyday of the month...but the other day my sewing machine decided to blow up in my face so it's out of commission for a few days...but I will try to do tutorials and craft that do not involve a sewing machine in case you don't no how to sew it will be perfect for you. I also have a AMAZING guest coming up soon...and my daughter Sora turns 2 on March 3rd so today Erik and I decided to go on a walk with the girls and we went to the candy store, along the way I took some pictures and here they are :)



rows of candy everywhere we got a grab bag and filled it up of things all four of us wanted :)







and a jumping one :)



I do have more tutorials coming just getting them all together these days takes me FOREVER but maybe I can get a couple up later today see you all soon....I can't believe my babies are all grown up ohh how time flies...:)

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda







Comments

Popular Posts