my little monkey onesie dress

I'm so happy today to be featured on Marissa blog Rae gun I hope all your followers enjoy a little girl outfit, that is super easy and quick to make. Today i'll be showing you how I made my little monkey onesie dress, and I need to say sorry about the quality of the photos as my camera is in the shop at the moment, so I have my point and shoot camera :)

Here is the tutorial




cute huh I just love easy cute outfits (this fits Chloe and I paired it with jeans underneath and it looked super cute i'll have to get a picture of her in it like that)

Here is my 4 years old Chloe in it







Hope you enjoyed 

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Thank you so much again Marissa, If you would like to see a bunch of other girly tutorials make sure you stop by my blog If life was like a Cupcake














Comments

Popular Posts