Walking in a toddler wonderland

Thank you so much crazy about my baybah , family and life in Las Vegas , and the life of a sippy cup mom for featuring me on your blog today..thank you again for letting me in on the fun :)






I'm so excited to be featured for the fun theme of walking in a toddler wonderland, as being a mom of a two little girls I love to share the fun things I can do with them. My girls and I love to craft together as you can see on my blog the many projects I've done with them, It's fun and I always promote everyone to go craft with their children not only is it quality time that they love getting into goodies they wouldn't normally be able to and to see your little girl or boy's happy over something so little it brings a smile to your face. So today i'm going to show you a craft for the holidays you can do with your children super simple and i'm sure you have all the supplies floating around the house some where... I know I did :o) 


Handmade Ornaments 




templates
scissors
hole punch
cardboard
glue
ribbon 


Chloe and I worked on the templates while Sora had a melt down because, she spotted the glitter and mommy wouldn't give it to her.
she's ready 


not perfect for sure but that's okay, my girls didn't seem to mind at all









Now go have fun crafting with your kids, I know we had fun here..


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda












Comments

  1. I'm a new follower! Hop along friday brought me here :) I would love it if you would follow back when you have a chance. Thanks!

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/

    ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending love from Walking in a Toddler WOnderland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts