ME....

Yesterday we finally got to see baby Kai hes about 3 weeks old and hes is just uber cute, I will go ahead and post a picture of me and Kai if his mama says its okay first because I respect her wishes and i'll ask first :) but yesterday I was having fun with the camera and finally took some new ones of me so if no one knows what I look like yet this is ME....


                                            


                                          


                                        

A bit much lol but yeah I love that necklace I made found further back in my blog really don't feel like finding it right now. But now it's time to get back to school work I still have one more final to finish up by Saturday

Hope you have a great Thursday 

Peace Love and Cupcakes 
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts