Random things

These pictures are from last Christmas time of a hole bunch of things i've made so here we go...
Winter scarf tied together with a huge ribbon bow
And then my two mini me versions





Christmas Shoes the girls wore in the Christmas photos


Here are a version of shoes I made from ruffles and stuffs slippers found here.


Some Necklaces and gifts I made






And these are two things I made for the girls the dress was the first dress I ever made so I had to post it :)
This is what Sora wore at her birthday party with some leg warmers and her party hat


Puffed sleeves with rosette flowers pockets and button closure in back


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

P.s. I'm about to go take my photo shoot for the lil blue boo ugly knit up-cycle can't wait :)














Comments

Popular Posts