If you can't tell...

I'm going back through all my pictures because my kids went to bed early tonight not saying they don't every night but it was just a calm night :)and here is a post on a girl who is 14 years old just about to enter high school and thought she need a boost of self confidence in her self so......


Me and Riki of Course :O) decided to get the courage up to ask her to give her a make over because shes not ugly she amazingly beautiful and so smart. but any who she agreed and this is the before and after..This makeover was done June 25 2010 (my brother's birthday)
The family a couple hours after the makeover my brother's family party he turned 24 years old (we are 11 months apart hes older boo hehe my birthday is first though win win)




Her name is Emily Sage Martin...
Before

After

Riki, Emily, Me

Lot's more older events to become new again :)

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda


Comments

Popular Posts