A girl could never have to many hair accessories

I hope we have all heard of Etsy well the other part of my dream come true is to start etsy (PatriciaRaeDesigns) up and be successful at everything I do, these are a few things that will be in my Etsy shop I hope sooner than later and i'm pricing everything reasonable because I know this economy is not the greatest... 

Pearls always keeps a girl in style

Tea time headband

More bow to love headband

more bow to love bracelet (girls edition)


Petals with love hippie baby band

Flower me pretty

More to come very soon I couldn't be more happy in life right now everything seems to be coming to together and working out and I just hope I can create things people will love to wear and use..

Peace Love and Cupcakes Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts