August 27, 2014

The Mulberry Tunic Remix

My last and final piece i'm showing you for the Willow and Co back to school contest, I've really enjoyed making all three designs and I love how my brain is finally functioning the way it use to with out the toxic metal slowly killing me for the last two years.



So I didn't go over board on this remix I totally love it, I just lengthen the Mulberry tunic into a dress and made it super simple so I actually made it way more basic then the actual Mulberry which is an awesome pattern.




For my Mulberry tunic I used a striped sweater fabric and I really love how simple and sweet it turned out, my little kindergartner Sora wore it and loves how comfy it is.


My version of the Mulberry tunic.....



I really love how simple and pretty it look with the cream and gold stripes and then the little ballet flats it's a cute little special occasion dress or Sora says a comfy night gown hehe....It really could be depending on your fabric choice.

When I was a tester for this AWESOME pattern I really loved how mine turned out, that's why I decided to go with this one as my last pattern to enter :)





So once again please head over to Willow and Co I know you won't be leaving with out buying at least one pattern, I love everything about the style of every pattern each amazing pattern designer created! 


Amanda Rose


1 comment:

  1. She is the cutest! I haven't thought of making it without the front placket. This is the second version I saw made that way in knit. So cute and comfy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!