August 25, 2010

Picture's of the Elly dress in action

So like I thought Sora was not really working with me for pictures today but I did get two cute ones of her. She also wouldn't let me fix the dress when I got it on her, so the skirt is super high not where I wanted it but hey thats okay here is my little buttercup in action...
She refused to stand at first hehe I love her and every time she smiles she says "cheese"


                                                      
I love how this one came out her hair is just blowing everywhere in the wind...

P.s and guess what the other day I found out I won a giveaway, as soon as my prizes arrive I will show you. i'm super excited because its the first time i've ever won in my life and I think its an awesome win :)

a ton of more tutorials to come but for now...

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute! The hairclip really compliments the dress.

    Congrats on your win!

    I'm hosting a contest on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ~ANKH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain-fart! LOL

    I just realized that while reading your post, I scrolled by my button! LOL

    Thanks BTW! :)

    ~ANKH

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls so much if I was able to get the dress on right it would have looked better but hey were i'm dealing with a one year old lol...

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you might be interested in spreading the word of the glitch that blocked our comments. Check my blog if you are. :)

    ~ANKH

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI there just stopping by from the Boost my blog Friday stop by and say Hi and tell me why your smiling this Friday. Very Cute!
    http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit. I love the peanut and elephant combo. You r daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the comment Haylee means a lot i hope you enjoy the rest of my blog as well :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!