Serger Pepper One Cardigan

 I got the opportunity to test this great new pattern from Serger Pepper called One Cardigan . I used scraps as it was a muslim, but since then Chloe wore it when it was cold because it is made from fleece. This fun cardigan is so versatile you can use cotton, fleece etc also there are button closures and ties/ribbon bringing it together, a long pixie hood or regular hood. there are so many options, its a fun option for it being cold out or make it lighter for when it's chilly in the morning and then warms up mid afternoon.

When I make muslims I usually use matching fabric but this one I have to say is a little funky with the combinations of fabrics hehe but my daughter likes it, so thats all that matters :o).


I did the pixie style hood and I did the tie to close the cardigan piecing it together, the sizes are true to size and fit it really nice.













I hope you go and get this pattern she has so many great patterns I have already picked up a few of them and I'm happy with everyone. Hop over to Serger Pepper and check out all the fantastic views on the the One Cardigan and you will be grabbing the pattern faster than you think once you see all the options that are in the Cardigan. Enjoy making the pattern for all the little girls in your life.


Amanda Rose


Comments

Popular Posts