Bow Back Beauty by Little Kiwis Closet

I got the opportunity to test a great little pattern from Little Kiwis Closet called the Bow Back Beauty let me tell you there are SO many options to this pattern it's almost insane Lydia did such an AMAZING job designing this pattern I give her 5 stars for sure.

Options included are:

Bodice length
~ natural waist
~ hip length
~ Onesie option too!!! (in sizes nb-4years)

Back options
~ bow
~ plain

Skirt style
~ peplum
~ dress
~ hi-low

Sleeve type
~ sleeveless
~ short
~ short with cuff
~ long fitted

Sizes nb - 12 years

Just look at all those options and SO many different ways to make the Bow Back Beauty I love how you can choice your bodice length thats a really great one if you have a little bean pole kids ;) you can choice the natural length bodice which is an option you will see that is an amazing detail, and a pattern designer who knows what she is doing :). 

I chose to do the peplum hip length Bow Back Beauty and I really like how it turned out, I used a crazy fabric combination but this is the fabrics my daughter wanted so I have learned if I make pieces in fabric my children pick out they will wear it 2 times more then if I pick it out ( at times).  And I think it would have matched so much more if the striped knit wasn't black and CREAM (if it was white it would've been that much better).

Chloe knows how to rock anything, and I think she looks BEYOND adorable in the Bow Back Beauty I love how it fits her, it easily slips on and off and has the perfect spacing in the back not to big just enough to show how sweet the bow back is.




Make sure you go and get the Bow Back Beauty with all the different options it has to offer you wont be disappointed what so ever and I love how Lydia made it for babies as well with the little onesie and the tiny little bow in the back so sweet.  I see many more Bow Back Beauty in the near future as Sora would like ones as the high low dress, Chloe also was a double peplum shirt as well which will be super cute.


Amanda Rios



Comments

Popular Posts