Denali Fleece Jacket

Hey everyone today I'm showing you a cute and VERY versatile jacket that I was honored to test its called the  Denali Jacket from GYCT designs Chelsea does such a great job creating these amazing patterns and this one is no short from amazing.  The Denali Fleece Jacket you can either have it gathered for a flow look, or a color block choice were you are literally color blocking your jacket, and then what i was signed up for was just a plain solid jacket.

I didn't have girly fleece on hand but the way it turned out Chloe still love it so its a win and when Trent grows up to fit in it he can where it as well, its unisex pretty awesome if i do say so my self :o). The pattern will be on sale Thursday to Saturday for 5.95$, No code is needed. The links for the shops and blogs are EtsyCraftsy, and Chelsea's blog where she will sharing tester photos and don't forget to stop by and tell her hi and that I sent you :o).



So with my jacket I had a plain one which I like seeing I didn't have to much fleece to pick from on hand. So when i assembled the jacket which took like 10 minutes top super easy jacket for the cooler weather ahead. I decided to add bias tape all around the inside of the hood and down one part of the jacket where the buttons are placed. So when I put it up in looks like its the same throughout, but then you up button it and you get this fun little surprise I love how it turned out.


the pockets are peeking out a little below they could have gone up just a little but but I still like how it looks, and I like the hoodie it's very neutral colors so this truly could be a unisex jacket and the pattern is actually unisex so that's another great part to this pattern. Any pattern that is unisex is a when all around because we all want to make items for our children and to be able to make girl and boy items from one pattern is a HUGE win as I have two girls and a boy.


She wore the jacket this morning to school it's just now starting to get a tiny bit chilly in Arizona but by 10 it's hot again but I hope that starts changing real quick I want to be able to keep our doors and windows open all day and let in the fresh air. And it doesn't snow where I live so the fall winter is the best part about living in Arizona :o)

So set your alarm clocks for Thursday the 2nd because you do not want to miss this pattern with everything you get with it, it's a win win all around 



Amanda Rose


Comments

Popular Posts