Bird or Penguin Baby Bib by Stubbornly Crafty


Today the bird or penguin baby bib pattern came out today, I was able to test this pattern and let me tell you this is one cute, cute, cute bib and I made one in about 20 minutes maybe less. It would be a great baby shower gift or if you have a baby make a million and they have fashionable little bibs to wear if they drool etc.

Today only purchase the pattern for 25% off use BIRD25 for the code. You can also try and win your own pattern by going to Stubbornly Crafty's facebook page to enter. if you can't wait that long to see if you're the winner go snatch the pattern up along with all of her other sweet and cute patterns in her Shop.


how stinking cute are these i mean come on, you cant get any cuter then this :D...I used felt as the face and eyes and then the nose i used fabric with interfacing...I could stare at them all day but because I can't have anymore babies (if you read my blog you know why) I gave them to my neighbor who has a baby and i got some pictures of her in them. Kinz was not a happy camper from just waking up but I still think she looks cute as ever in the,

So I had no velcro on hand, I do but I don't know where it is lol I have to many craft thing in my house so I used buttons and I LOVED the way they turned out. I made button holes as well so they come on and off really easily. 

Kinzley is the cutest little chubby baby alive ( I had all super skinny kids so I love chunky babies lol) she had just woken up from a nap and I don't want something thrown on me and a camera shoved in my face either when I just wake up, so I felt her pain.

But she still looks like a doll in them and now she has two new cute bibs :o). they fit her great to the neck is still roomy with the buttons on there and all, so this is a really great pattern Stubbornly Crafty did a great job making a bib come to life and make them so much cuter then store bought bibs.

So head over to Lisa's Facebook and enter the giveaway and grab your code for 25% your new bird or penguin baby bib :o) 


Amanda Rose


Comments

Popular Posts