Trent Liam

I had an ultrasound the other day and we found out we are having our baby BOY. We could not be happier, seeing this is our last baby and we already have two little girls, that is exactly what we wanted to hear.


We already have his name picked out we went back a forth on a couple but then we finally settled on Trent Liam...Liam because we both really like that name and its still unique enough for our little family :) and Trent because it's Erik's grandpa who passed away when his dad was just a little boy, seeing this is the first boy entering the family we thought it would be really sweet to add that in and we can thank Ana (my mother in law, Erik's mom) as well :)

Most likely this baby will have a few other names in there as well because thats how we roll lol, but people say it's to early to have a name but really it's not we knew the girls name before we even knew they were girls, so I don't need your two sense ;).

My doctor said my energy should be coming back anyday now and guess what? It has i'm so happy because I have so much to do its not even funny I have finals in a couple of weeks, Thanksgiving, Christmas, The girls birthday etc etc etc


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts