holidays

I have so many great ideas for christmas presents this year, the thing is I havent started any yet :(...guess what i'll be doing this weekend...sewing christmas presents! how about you have you started on any of your gifts yet..i'm so excited that this year for Thanksgiving and for Christmas we get to stay in our pjs all day long (even though we most likely wont) because MY family (erik the girls and me) are fnally celebrating it just with just us and it feels so good. I felt like for so many years now that i've had to feel bad for not being somewhere for along enough time because I do have another family now to (my husbands) and they would like to see us too on the holidays. So this year I decided you know what no its all about me and my family and thats exactly what were doing and I could care less if anyone gets butt hurt about it :)


Peace Love and Cupcakes

Comments

Popular Posts