get ready

Where have I been? Well i'm still super busy with school in five classes which takes up a lot of time, then I have the girls and Erik and the business so it's pretty crazy around here. We recently found out we are having are third and last baby in the spring of 2012 so now it's going to be getting even crazier around here. From this point on in my blog i'm going to start being me, I feel like this is someone elses blog and I write for them, thats why I get so discouraged when I go to write something up. Some of you might like me more or less after I start writing but frankly I don't care this is my blog and I'm going to write what I want. Just want to give you a heads up if you want to stop following me now. Hope everyone has been good i'm going to try to start writing a couple times a weeks I haven't made a tutorial or project in months so we will see if I can get around to some of those as well!


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts