scrapbook mini banner ~ tutorial

Back a couple of months ago I attended creative estates the scrapbooking session, we made these fun little fold out houses, I also won a scrapbooking set. I had left over scraps from the session and with those  scraps i'm going to show you how to make a mini banner.


Scrapbook mini banner tutorial


Perfect for any little bare spot in your house

yarn 
scrapbook paper
glue gun
glue sticks

measure how long you would like your banner to be cut the yarn and then arrange your scraps how you would like them to be.

now just glue each piece on to your yarn and that is super super simple, fun, and brings a pop of color where ever you would like some color :)

hope you enjoyed..


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda







Comments

  1. This so cute! I especially like it positioned in that little nook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts