a helping hand

A while back on my facebook there was a new feed from the lion and the lamb photography she needed help coming up with a name for her new boutique and wanted it on the lines of her photography name. So I was up for the challenge and guess what? I WON :) I thought on the lines of little bow peep and she loved it so her shop is now called lil bow peep and lamb boutique isn't it uber cute? I love it, and because I won she made the girls some headbands they are the cutest little things in really life, defiantly worth the money!! 


love them, and the best thing about it, is that the girls love wearing them. It's really hard trying to find a hair accessory that Sora will wear and keep in with out having a fit so that is a plus plus!!!!





you should go check her out she always makes super cute hats and a bunch of other goodies 


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda




Comments

  1. Wow, how cool is that?? You picked a lovely name :) And your girls look adorable in their new headbands! Following you - can't wait to read more!

    I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

    http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she need any graphic help ;) I sure love her cow hat :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts