happy daddy's day ~ tutorial

Yesterday while daddy was hard at work, the girls and I made up a fathers day gift for him and I love how it came out I made a tutorial so your little ones could make it up for their daddy just in time for father's day! 


"hand" painted trees

lets your girls pick out which color paint they would like to use, I did three colors per kid :)

I hand drew a tree on to each piece of card stock it doesn't have to be fancy, it's coming from a 4 and 2 year old effort is all that matters here 

I added a heart to each tree and put daddy + Chloe and Daddy + Sora 

take your little ones hand place some paint on there palm 

spread it around

and let them have fun hand painting "leaves" on to their tree

then I went and added the tree details, let it dry and wait for daddy's day (what Chloe calls it) and give it to the best daddy around!!!


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts