fabric chandelier ~ tutorial

I am making stuff for the girls new room, their room use to be cupcakes but it is now a nature theme can't wait to show you the finished room. I wanted a chandelier in their room but didn't want to spend money, so I decided to make a fabric one and I really like how it turned out. I'm going to show you how to make it, it's super simple and comes together quick, lets get started...


Fabric Chandelier



take two old picture frames

cut what ever fabric you are going to use, I cut up a huge black curtain

take a piece put it under your frame and tie and then repeat a hundred times and your done :)

once both of your frames are filled I cut four extra strips of the black 

I slipped all four extra pieces through the corners of both frames and tied the frames together

tie a double knot so it stays

now I added pom pom trim on the top to hang it up I just hot glued it on 

all finished just going to trim it up some and it will hang in their new room soon enough!!!


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts