hair bow holder~ tutorial

I wish I could just update this little beauty everyday but it's quit impossible these days, but i'm going to start doing it when ever I can and now I have a few minutes to spare so here I go...




my girls hair bow holder

the finished product



when I was at creative estates I won a scrap booking kit and thought this would be perfect to make this fun bow holder out of, I took a placket, and a pattern that I found from honey bear lane , some mod podge and had fun 


take pieces of scrapbook paper of your choice and start to cut of pieces from the template

after you have done that glue the pieces and then coat it with the mod podge

I then wanted to personalize so i took the letter sticker provided and did just that

viola now you add your ribbon 






Comments

Popular Posts