Crayons redo~ tutorial Craft 7

I know this is going around a lot everyone re doing there crayons into other shapes I thought this would be such a fun project to do with my girls. They just love making projects with their mama and I  love when people always say I have such creative girls it put a smile on my face. I know in my heart i'm the best mother I can be there happy healthy smart as can be and super creative, and i love hearing i'm doing a great job!! so this is how me and the girls made our crayons it may be a little different because I didn't look at any bodies tutorial for this I winged it my own way :)


grab some crayons lying around the house
and a tray you want to melt them in
also you will need some cooking spray


peel off all the wrappers on the crayons

grab your cooking spray and spray your tray before placing crayons in

break your crayons so they fit in the tray and place in the oven at 375 for about 5 or 10 minutes 

take them out of the oven they should look like this liquid, set aside let them cool and harden about 30 minutes

once cool flip your pan up side done Viola you have the cutes crayons around.. we actually made these on Valentines day cute huh?



also that day we made some bobby pin clips

and their dresser knobs hand painted Cupcakes :)



Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda









Comments

Popular Posts