update.....

Holey cow its been a minute since I've blog sorry for anyone who pays attention to my blog, we were all sick in the family I had to take Sora in to the ER the other day because she had thrown up 25 times and was so de hydrated I just hate to see my little girls sick it breaks my heart..Also my classes are like two full time jobs lol but I get my CPR licence on Monday and there is a nursing home that was just built and opening up four house away from me, so i'm going to try and get a job there I could walk to work that would be awesome...Okay so i just wanted to write really quick to tell you sorry I have tons on new tutorials coming maybe i'll do a couple after school today...also i'll be a guest on a blog soon i'll tell you more about that when it gets closer to the date...sorry this is a big ramble but you get what i'm saying right? thanks for sticking around and waiting through my blank times :)


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts