covered button tutorial with out a button

This was seriously the fastest tutorial I have ever done, and my button turned out kind of weird but if you were to cut out the circle better then I did it will turn out not so jacked up lol...


Okay lets get on to the tutorial you only need a couple of things super simple...
don't make fun of my scissors they are the only pair I can find lately 

cut out a circle not some oval looking thing

Stitch all the way around like so

Throw some stuffing in your circle, then pull the thread so it closes into a "neat" little circle button or weird looking button

And now your finished, cute kinda lol it works right. this is apart of my thanksgiving out fit i'll explain about the fabric later when I do my thanksgiving post :) until then

Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda





Comments

  1. Wow! This is such a nice blog. I'm a new follower, following from a blog hop.
    http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/2010/11/anatomy-of-leftover-turkey-dirty-word.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts