October 26, 2010

Working on something new.....

I've been dreaming (literally dreaming) of my own line of clothing for a while now..and the last couple of days I've been hard at work with every thing, along with starting a collection of children's clothing that I will be selling on Etsy. So far I have four pieces made but way more to come, so today Me and the girls were suppose to go on a big fun photo shoot but we just didn't get there with a teething child (sora). So i'm going to give it a try tomorrow and will see where we end up but I did manage to snap some pictures right out side my house here you go tell me what you think I would love your feed back...


Naming it Pokadot Love















Hopefully we can get some better pictures tomorrow until then 


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda









12 comments:

  1. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesdays! Feel free to stop by and enter my giveaways:

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    Good luck with your etsy venture! You have some cute models :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the second outfit! So sassy! If my little girl didn't have ENTIRELY too many clothes, I would totally want that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! i love everything you made! great job!....found you on Wed blog hop...great blog im now following you!!! would love for you to stop by and check mine out!
    <3 Andrea

    keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your newest follower from Wobble over Wednesday! So glad to have found your blog and looking forward to reading more! Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and say 'Hi!'.

    http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    I'm your newest follower, hope you will follow me back!
    http://changinbutstillme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are so cute and I love the heart outfits!

    I'm a new follower from Friendly Wednesday, hope you can stop by and follow me back! Thanks!

    http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the mommy to girls, I love, love, LOVE your dresses! So adorable. Let me know if you want to do a review & giveaway on my blog once you get your Etsy shop up & running!

    I'm a new follower from the Wednesday hops. Stop by when you get a chance!

    living well, spending less

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa thank you everyone for commenting such sweet things i'll be following you all back :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your site! ( Im a big cupcake lover! ) =)
    and..Im one of your newest followers from a recent Friday follow..
    Your little girls are so cute!
    love the clothes!
    ~Melissa
    http://candlesinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm here for the To The Top Tuesdays blog Hop. I'm a new follower. I hope that you follow me back. I have two web sites: www.jeaniesheavenlytreasures.com
    http://www.allergyfreeandglutenfree.blogspot.com

    The different things that you create are so cute! This will be so good for you when you become a nurse. Something to help releive the stress in a positive way!

    Have a Blessed Day!
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!