Bow tie hairclips

Alright so I love working with felt and i'm doing another "destashing" challenge and i'm using everything up once again lol. Will see how many projects I get finished i'm hoping a ton. Also the past two days I've been reorganizing for a good September sewing month. I love the way my bedroom feel now it's like my little "office" now with a bed hehe. 


Here is a quick tutorial on how I made my bow tie hairclips...








Grab your supplies,Felt, Bow pattern (I just drew up a quick one that I liked), Pins to hold felt in place, and needle and thread (or embroider thread)


Cut out your pieces, then while they look like this take one piece of each colored felt and cut a slit (for the clip)


Then you just stitch around the bow and your done..


When making all the bright colors I came across the brown and just didn't like it as a bow. So what did I do a Mustache of course...


big or small any size can wear these (I love it)


mustaches make me giggle 


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

  1. so sweet - how are the mustaches - very cool.

    I became a follower - please follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hairclips are very sweet! pretty colours and I really like the handstitching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts