life

Sorry about blogging everyone I feel like I just don't have the time anymore, but I do and I will make time.


 The other day I pulled a muscle in my lung so i'm in a lot of pain at the moment hurts to breathe and do EVERYTHING at the moment.




 But guess what I got my first sell today on Etsy and I could not be happier, it feels amazing making something special from my heart and sending it out to you. A lot more things will be posted in etsy through out the next week I need a moment to heal first. 




I feel proud of my self (lame I know) but being a full time mother, wife, student, and "business owner" is a lot and i'm glad I can accomplish it all :)




Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

  1. hey girl! Congrats on getting your etsy shop going!!

    Link us!

    Sorry about your lung!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts