An award for me.....why thank you!

This morning I opened my blog to me being award this little number. I got this little award from twogirlsandasoldier blog, how sweet of her.


It's crazy how this blog world works but you know what, I love it...

So I need to tell you 7 things you don't know about me hmm
lets go...


 1. I have a brother who is a eleven months older than me that has Spina-bifida.

2. I'm 100% percent cheese head as I was born and rasied in Wisconsin.
(and one day I will return)

3.  I love Battlestar Gallatica own every season.

4. I love true blood Sookie is my girl.

5. I hate when my bobbin runs out of thread when i'm sewing, I just hate it.

6. I hate Arizona, but i'm so glad I got dragged down to hell because, I met my husband at the airport where we worked. And had two little girls (but you already know that hehe).

7. lastly I really do wish people Peace Love and Cupcakes :)

Amanda

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your blog award!


    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Follow Us Monday Morning! I hope you will stop by and participate in this week’s Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!

Popular Posts