August 20, 2010

Dolly Donations

Right before I was going to hit the hay lol last night I stumbled upon a blog where she is making dollies for Haitian Boys and girls living in the Orphanages. I could not pass up a good opportunity to do some good in the world. her site is here explaining all details so if you can sew and want to give a little child some sense of peace even in a little doll please visit and help. Deadline ends November 1st I plan to make as many as I can by that time...


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you Amanda! Fabulous news that you’re taking part in our Doll Drive! Please send me photos of your finished dollies so I can pop them on the blog, thanks for spreading the word!

    Take care and Happy Sewing,

    Sarah

    Dolly Donations: Sending Love, 1 Dolly at a Time!
    http://dollydonations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are more than welcome Sarah I love when people try to better the world and I want to be right there helping out thanks for this wonderful opportunity

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to knit similar dolls, but now my wrists are too bad to knit anymore. I'm actually surprised I hadn't stumbled upon sewing dolls. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please tell me what you think, it will make my day!