Facebook...Life....

Today I finally published Patricia Rae Designs it's a big step one step closer to finally experience one of my dreams come true, the other i'm still in school for :) nursing but i'm almost done. This fall i'll be attending MCC to finish up my last two classes i'm patiently awaiting to get into my clinical's I hope its soon the sooner the better because the sooner I get to become a nurse and go on to get my bachelors and masters degree to finally becoming a nurse practitioner. I saw sewing is my passion nursing is my career, i do everything because of my children they are the twinkle in my eye the smile on my face and i know that one day all of what i'm doing will pay off and i'll be able to provide them everything in life...

Peace Love and Cupcakes Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts