Mother's Day and MY birthday

So it's going to be my birthday in a couple of hours i'll be 23 were has the time gone I became a mother when I was 19 years old me and my husband were clueless like most first time parents but it has been the most amazing experience of my life and now we have to little sprinkles that fill our life with chaos and love and I could not ask for anything more I Love You Chloe Sora and Erik...and happy birthday to me seeing you guys smile brightens my day everyday..and heres some pictures of my loves...
I made them matching skirts for some reason I told my self I was never going to match them but after this little photo shoot that thought is long gone they look to cute matching :)


they love each other so much 

and i love them so much

and with two happy parents nothing could be better!!

Peace Love and Cupcake Amanda :)

Comments

Popular Posts