become your self

Hi ya'll i'm trying to post as much as I can this week, my tutorials will be up this weekend which i'm really excited about I have about seven new ones :). But in the mean time I have to tell you about another website I found and love for shopping online, it's called www.become.com. You have to check it out if your a big shopper of the online world, they have some great finds like bcbg maxazria sequin skirt super cute and amazing deals. 


Also seeing it's still ice bergs in most parts of the world how about snagging a great deal on women's peacoats, that are on sale right now. I live In Arizona but they are such a great steal I might just need to grab one,  I could dream i'm in a cold spot (or not) :). So if your looking for a great deal and wanting chic clothing items and accessories be sure to stop by become.com , you wont be disappointed you have my word.


Peace Love and Cupcakes
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts